As you will know, Kyle of Sutherland Development Trust has applied for funding and planning permission to develop the car park and public toilets at South Bonar to incorporate overnight parking for motor homes.
We have now secured most of the funding and are progressing with the asset transfer. However, planning permission may not be as simple as we have had an objection from SEPA due to the risk of flooding on the site. We will continue to liaise with SEPA and The Highland Council planners to see if we can overcome this issue. We will keep you posted as we move through the planning process.
This is where we need your support!
1. Evidence of South Bonar Overnight Parking Site Use
- Have you observed overnight parking by motor homes at South Bonar?
- How many years can you note this as having been the case?
If you can help to answer these questions then please get in touch with Beth Simco (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Add your Support for the South Bonar Planning Application
- Search for ‘20/03987/FUL’ on The Highland Council’s Planning Portal: https://wam.highland.gov.uk/wam/
- Select ‘Comments’ Tab and ‘Log In to Make Comment’
We will continue to keep you informed as the project progresses. Thank you for your support!