Creich Locality Group is in the process of developing the Kyle of Sutherland Community Resilience Plan for Creich, and Ardgay & District communities.
This will be a holistic plan that informs all the residents of the area what services are available to assist them during emergency situations such as power cuts, floods and road closures etc.
The group has met twice to discuss the plan. We would now like to ask the wider community what assets are available in the event of an emergency.
- Who/if any are the first responders in the area?
- Who owns a tractor/4X4 and would be willing to help in events such as flooding, snow etc.?
- Who are the key people in the community/who can coordinate help?
- Who are the local electricians/plumbers/builders?
- Who can provide hot meals/food parcels in the event of loss of power?
- What transport is available in the event of an emergency?
- Where are the best buildings for rest centre/safe place?
Are there any other things we should be aware of? Please contact Jodie with your comments/suggestions at: email@example.com or 01863 766190.